This woman is my new favorite author. Carbs, carbs, and more carbs.

What, this is an eating plan for serious athletes that are working out for hours a day? Screw you, man.

sorry I'm slow today...do you like the book or no?

Love the book, but apparently a 65-70% calorie from carb ratio only applies if you're like, a serious athlete and stuff.

I have this book, too. It's sitting in my book case. I've never taken the time to read it.

Well, if it makes you feel better, USDA (I know you're north of the border)and World Health Organization recommend that 55-60% of calories consumed should be carbohydrates...does that help?

Lovely lady, you just made my day! Actually, I was relieved when hubby read it because he has been all about the protein for a long time now and I don't think it was good for him. He was lifting lots of weights, trying for decorative muscle but now that a triathlon is on the horizon for him he's more cardio-oriented.