since i was about 7 or 8 i've had spots like whiteheads and pimples on my legs, buttock, thighs and upper arms. I don't what it is and it looks and feels horrible. i wash every day with tea tree oil wash and use a antiseptic lotion afterwards but it mistakes no difference. I have vaguely heard something about my skin not producing efficient urea to get rid of dead skin cells so they get stuck in the pores. please help! its very embarassing

WOW... Sucks for you too!! I'm happy to know I am not the only one out there with this problem. I have no idea what it is or why??!! My doctor doesn't really tell me more than what you know...plugged pores. Lets try to find an answer together! I wonder if exfoliating everyday would help??

Well... Holy H- E - Double hockey sticks - LL - ;-)

.............. there is a name for this uglinesss - Keratosis Pilaris !! Check out the link for SO much more info!!

Cheers,
Lena

edited by moderator****no web addresses allowed

i dont have a clue what it is its on my upper legs and arms its reli worrieing me now

you need more fidh in you diet, oily fish like makrel ... u'll notice a change on your arms for sure within days!

God bless
xx

Guest wrote:

Well... Holy H- E - Double hockey sticks - LL - ;)

Cheers,
Lena

From Guest: Nothing on that link is true, I never lie in the sun without high SPF suncream and never have. I defenitely do NOT have skin cancer thanks much.

Yeah I hav this 2 and hav been tryin 2 get rid 4 ages I hav started using garnier pure active scrub on my arms and they r nearly all gone no luck o the legs though but hope this can help xx