I have a rash on my legs. it started a week ago.
I am not using new soaps or lotions. It looks like goose bumps and it is very itchy.
It really is bad at night.
Any ideas what it could be?
I thought maybe it was something I ate. But I still have it.
I also thought maybe vitamins so I stopped taking them.
Help!!!

It could be reaction to the something in your environment because rashes usually are signs of allergic reaction or just a sign that we should stop doing something. Last year I had a really bad rash. It showed up one morning on my legs and arms and it was itching very very bad. I was so scared that immediately I have stopped with all vitamin supplements that I was using but the next day the rash was still there. And then I went to my doctor, but guess what, they can't tell you anything until they do some allergy tests. So all day long they were poking me and it wasn't pleasant at all. The results showed that I am allergic on some type of softeners and my mother just both new one that week and the reaction was rash which is good because it could be much worse. So I would recommend to see your doctor because if you are allergic to something it is best to know what is in question and avoid it. 

Queen Anige, Did you ever find out what caused your skin condition? A week ago, the same symptoms appeared on my legs. It has become quite annoying.

You can use "Allegra" to stop itching.

Some of the home remedies for body rash include baking powder, olive oil, cod liver oil, toothpaste, oatmeal, chamomile tea, calcium water,Aloe Vera, blanch nettle leaves, basil leaves, mint leaves, bread slices, almond oil, potatoes, oatmeal, and a vitamin C-rich diet.

Keratosis Pilaris is what it most likely is.

I found spraying hot water on those itchy areas stops it, and I can sleep ok no itching ..It may start again when you get up, do the spray again ...I think it could be, we secrete toxins through our skin and they cause irritation to the follicles which causes the itching...I am starting to keep a check on the dates this occurs, and see if it is a seasonal occurrence...Use the hand hose in the bath and as hot as you can stand it it really tingles, and does that only on the areas affected ...

hi, can you suggest how to use bread slice and potato for rashes

I get this too when I have to spend 12 hours/day wearing boots in a humid environment. It’s way too itchy to be keratosis pliaris!
I found that treating with tea tree oil 2x/day was the only thing that got rid of it rash. It’s also important to take probiotics

Yes but there's no effect and change on etching.