I have SLE, and I started having this pain when i was 11, so almost 8 years now, and no one has been able to help me. I dont have it everyday, it usually wakes me up out of a dead sleep. when i swallow it feels like someone is stabbing me in the back between my shoulder blades, it causes my saliva glands to push out more spit also swells my tonsils and roof of my mouth...can anyone help me

I would be going to a Chiropractor. It sounds to me as though you have ssues relating to "bad" nerve signals and your body is reacting to them.

Hello there,

All your symptoms are related, probably with the fact that you have SLE, and it is very common that certain pain is caused by stress. Of course you have been experiencing this pain for long period of years and you are dealing with some other symptoms as well but it is very hard to tell if all this is related with each other so the best thing you can do is to consult with the doctor.

He will probably refer you to some specialist and hopefully you will get good answer to your questions.

I know I haven’t helped you a lot but I really do hope that everything is going to be fine. Good luck anyway.