Hello. First to say my symptoms showed about 4 days ago. All of my symptoms (somewhat sore throat, white tongue, dry coughing) would usually show up in the morning after I wake up and then almost go away during the day.

Since I was not really concerned about it last night I decided to go out of house to get some fresh air seeing I have not been out for 3 days. This morning when I woke up I started coughing way more, my tongue is white and my throat is a bit more red then usually. My coughing is very dry. I would not be much concerned about it if I had any other symptoms like fever, or anything, but I have no fever whatsoever! Oh yea, my nose is a bit stuffy, but nothing serious, it feels almost as normal (its not though).

I'm just concerned that its not something serious, it sure does feel like I caught a cold but without a fever (is that even possible?). Should I go see a doctor on monday, or wait a bit more to see if symptoms are gonna settle on their own?

YES YOU SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR. It could be an allergy but a White tongue usually means bacteria on the tongue. Sounds to me like you have an infection in your throat and sinuses. It can go to your ears. Don't mean to get personal, but if you have had any kind of oral sex, you must see a doctor. The symotoms you describe could be a number of things, and only a culture will tell you for sure. You most likely need antibiotics. You should see a doctor to know for sure.

I agree doctor is not an option, in this case, it is something that must have been done. There are so many different things that can be a reason for this. For example, it can be because of the dehydration, illness, some infection, maybe reaction to several medicines, poor oral hygiene as well. It can be because of tobacco and alcohol as well.  Anyway, as soon as your doctor finds the cause, he will set the dry cough treatment and the treatment of the white tongue. I also do believe that doctor will prescribe several antibiotics, one or more, to treat this. 

Im not allergic to anything, thats for sure, neither I had oral sex in last 6 months. Thanks for answers though suzy. :-D
I'm on amoxicilin for 3 days now. I guess I'll go see a doctor asap.
Only strange thing is that I feel no pain, absolutely nowhere. Its just that my tongue is white (when I wake up and for next few hours only) and I have way, way deeper voice for first few hours after I wake up. And yea, I sweat during sleep.

Anyone else got some kind of idea what this might be?

Sorry, that was me at top.

did you find out what it was? I'm experiencing the same thing and I'm worried.

i have a white tonuge and bad cough and throat what may have caused this

Did anyone find out problem I have same for months? No infections jus laryngitis

What ur experiencing is bacteria infection,make sure u drink how water in sips and drink honey and lemon mixture as it acts as antibiotic and honey soothes ur throats roughness