I have the same kind of problem. my stomach kills me after eating banana. I hope whatever the problem is is not that bad because I love bananas, but still I am wondering what could be the cause of this.

I had the same problems when I eat bananas. As a child, I used to eat them practically everyday and I had no problems but then inn my late 20's, I started having terrible stomach aches that would last for days after eating bananas. I stopped eating them because I realized that I can't stand that pain. Then I find out about food allergies and I was assured that I am allergic to the bananas and I still think like this. I never went to the doctor to confirm this because I don't want to hear if I am. Meanwhile I have found a solution to eat bananas but not raw. Instead of that I sauteed them with cinamon and some other fruits and the taste is delicious. One more great thing is banana cooked in bread so basically I wasn't strong enough to give up on bananas and the best thing is that when I am eating them in this way they don't upset my stomach. So you can try the same thing I did or just visit the doctor and face the truth.