Hi, I am 22 years old and I have problems with my eating habit. I don't eat any fruits. When I was a little kid I never liked fruits and it stayed like that till nowadays. My friend told me that I have to change it but I really don't like taste of the fruits. If someone had similar experiences feel free to tell me. Thank you.

Hi, I hope that you understand mistake which you are making. Fruits are very important part of everybody's life and lack of fruit may cause serious damages to your health. Fruits are main source of vitamins and you have to take it if you want your metabolism to works properly. Also fruits are great source of sugar, fibers and many other things.

I don't eat too many fruits either. But, when I heard that you don't like the TASTE of fruits, I realized we are not alike. I like fruits, but I just dont go around eating them all the time. I eat too big meals to snack. But for you, I think that all you have to do is START eating just a little fruit, and you'll learn to like the taste. Fruits were always considered a privilege to have because of the amazing taste. All you have to do is try to overcome the "I dont like this, I dont like that" type of thinking, and know whats good for you, and just do that. Here's a nice quote I always go by: "Don't just eat because you're hungry; eat because you know you have to".

You should definitely force yourself to eat a little fruit here and there. You don't have to eat it plain. You can be creative. Try making a fruit salad and mixing it with yogurt. If you don't like that, you can blend bananas, strawberries, peaches, (any fruits you want really) in a blender with some milk or cream, maybe add a little bit of sugar and drink a delicious fresh smoothies. Sometimes fruits can taste better shredded, like apples. I don't like eating whole apples but if i shred one, it become similar to apple sauce but not cooked. I like it a lot.

well..i have to deal with the same issue too.i literaly hate fruits..my body simply rejects them..