I had unprotected sex a day or so before my ovulation day and bf didn't pull out (1-6-08). Now I am having stomach cramps and I am having a really light kind of spotty period. My breast are not hurting too bad but they feel a lot heavier and look bigger. This would be the first day of my period and when i normally have a period it is extremely heavy. This one i have had for just one day and haven't even had to change a pad. What is going on could i be pregnant or is something wrong? Is it to early to take a pregnancy test? and I have some pre-natal vitamins should i take them or wait until i find out?

You should try talking to your doctor which im not of course but usually if your period comes at a normal time don't stress ouut to much and so when you said that your period has slight bleeding on the very first day and haven;t changed a pad then you shouldn't stress out but you should definitely talk to your family doctor and yes it may be to early to take a pregnancy test so try seeing a doctor. Hope that I helped out a little bit. :-D :-) XD 8-| :-) Bye.