Which of the two do you like better road or nature run and why? At first I liked road run more and I refused to try nature run but after a friend talked me into trying I realized how much more interesting it was form road run. Running through nature relaxes me more and I could never return to road running again? What is your attitude?

I don’t like road running. It’s so dusty and it’s almost like and extreme sport. I couldn’t wash my running suit and shoes after it. I’ve tried it couple of times and I was disappointed. Besides I must say that I’m a bit scared of running through some isolated natural environments. What if a wild animal appears? What if somebody attacks me? What if I go astray? That’s why I like road running and stick to it. I know that people think it’s a very exciting and interesting sport, and what they like about it is the exact same thing I dislike – the surprise factor and unpredictability. When you’re running on the road, you know what you can expect and that’s what makes me feel safe and calm.