Hi there. After a long pause I am thinking about starting to do some running again, in order t get back into shape. I used to run when I was younger, almost every day, as soon as I wake up. The marriage and kids changed my routine, and it really influenced my looks and shape. So, I know I will need to do workouts too, but is it better to do it before or after running?

Hello friend! The same happened to me after I got married and particularly after I had kids. It is a thing that happens to many women in the marriage, if they don’t start taking care of themselves the right way. What I did, when my boy turned two and started going to the kindergarten, was a disciplined training, and now I look even better than I did before. I recommend you to do some exercises right before running, worming up and stretching and, then some stretching too when making pauses while running, and than a complete workout session, with push ups and all those stomach and butt exercise, right after the running session. This worked perfectly for me, I’ve lost weight and feel a lot better.