Hello. I’m inconsistent with my running and I don’t know what to do. I started running because it seemed like the best way of exercising that didn’t need too much preparation and equipment. But for some reason I don’t like it and I always look for an excuse in front of myself not to go for a run. How to change it?

Discipline is the key word. Sop analyzing everything and start exercising according to a schedule which you will respect. Whenever you feel like missing the training for any reason, just put on your running shoes and go to the park. Don’t let yourself get lazy and irresponsible. Don’t think about whether you like it or not. Just find some motivation and get down to it. If you can’t see any good reason why to run, bear in mind that it’s good for your health. If that’s not enough to persuade you, the last resort is to think about the benefits of running for your fitness, especially for your stomach muscles. Don’t hesitate and try to be evasive, because once you see the results, you’ll see what I’m talking about.