Starting around April of this year i started loosing weight, i used to weight 100 now i weigh 87. i lost all this weight in the course of 5 months all the while eating ALOT of junk food to try to gain the weight. in april i'd lost 5 pounds from a lack of eating, which i'd been used to for 3 years. id eat small portions 2 times a day if not just one and i was perfectly fit and healthy. when i realized i'd lost that weight i thought it was lack of eating so i started eating more, gaining back my appetite, and making myself able to hold more in my stomach (i eat pretty average now) but honestly this only ticks me off because my family cant really afford for me to eat on regular like that, we have 7 people in the house and me eating regular to slightly over filling meals, which are much more than the amount it used to take to fill me up, isn't helping financial situations, and it isn't helping me gain weight either. i lost weight on my entire body. my thighs are two inches apart, my hip bones jut out really far, my ass is gone, its not flat, its just really small now, i mean it got smaller but it got just a bit bigger but thats probably cause i got a little lazy lately, my cheeks used to be really chubby and had an adorable factor (that part was part of my baby fat), and now my jaw structure shows more, which i do like, my arms are skinnier.. just everything. my thighs are almost as big as the upper part of my lower legs. all the way up. my thighs used to touch and i loved it, they had a little gap at the top, but i cant stand when a girl's thighs are as thin as mine.. 2-3 inches is far too much in my opinion. i look like a stick figure with b-cups and somewhat big hands and feet (im gonna be about 5'7 in the next year or two) but they still fit with my body somehow. the band on my bra that goes around doesnt even fit, but my breasts havent changed. its like my bra was stretched but it hasn't been. i even had sweatpants that used to be a snug sexy fit on me but now they look nearly like loose jogging pants. i went from size 2 to a size 0.. i hate it. i'm 5'1, and i weight EIGHTY SEVEN POUNDS! its disgusting to me, i like having my hip bones and my hourglass, but you cant even tell i have an hourglass anymore cause i lost my hips and butt! i'm almost 16 and i take no medication, no birth control, and ive never had to take any pills except i asked for some clonodine because i used to have insomnia. i think i may also have a sort of eating disorder as well.. anything with a strong flavor hurts my stomach to where i want to puke, ive had it for a while. If i eat asian food from like the mall or those quickie restaurants then my stomach hurts for hours. same thing with too much sweets. i can take simple sweets, but if it has A LOT of different sweet things in it i cant eat it without puking. i cant even watch people make greasy things or eat a lot of certain things. watching epic meal time makes me want to throw up simply because i know that even a single bite of one thing alone from a whole meal they make would make me sicker than a dog. basically i have to eat things that have little to no flavor or else it has to me a creamy sort of flavor, or spicy. I can't live my life looking like slender man and not being able to even eat foods i want without it only being a bite. (sometimes even that hurts) I have anemia and ive had it since i was about 8 and it has never done anything like this to me. I know how you may say "id kill to be like you" my thighs may not touch, but they're even less than sexy is that way. and im worried im going to lose more weight cause the drop didnt stop.. so please can someone help me understand whats going on and tell me what i should do? honestly, my bf isnt even attracted to the way my body is now, but thats really not my priority. i miss my butt and my hips so much. and i have no meat on my hip bones to help a little bit when i lay down so it just hurts if i lay on a hard surface. let alone sit on one :/ bend over and i can barely grab my butt at all. it's pathetic. 

Hello, well gaining weight for someone can be quite a challenge. I read that if you want to gain weight you should first go on a diet and you will loose some weight first but then when you stop the diet and go back to eating normal your metabolism will be so slowed down that the amount you ate before will now stick to you. That is one way of doing it. Other way is to eat foods that make you fat but you already mentioned that might be an issue, financially. I dont know, you already know but food is expensive but you dont need to be eating expensive food to gain weight. Have you considered taking proteins? Just one or two scoops a day you blend with some bananas, milk and yogurt and some cereals. You take that at night before you sleep and you should be gaining weight in no time. 

Waah nice information about weight loss...