ihad sore throat now for 2 weeks and swallown on one side and my ear is vry sore .
and iam always sleepy and headaches ,
may you tell me what it is please ,

very worried .

hi!! I know that you dont know me but I'm going through the same thing you're going through!!! I had a sore throat for about two weeks and then then my left ear started to hurt..i thought it was normal due to so much mucus maybe but i had never gone through this before!!!! i dont really want to go to the doctor just to have them give me a bill!!!!!!! so i have no idea either!!!!

you might have mononucleosis or glandular fever.Symtoms fever, weakness,headache,sore throat,sore lymph nodes(ears or armpits),enlargement of the spleen. It normally goes away in a month

I have some what of the same thing, except I'm usually tired and headaches are from stress. You probably have sore ear b/c of pressure behind your eardrum from fluid draining down your nasal cavity putting pressure on your eardrum also causing sore throat from the drainage. That's what my Dr.'s tell me, yet they have yet to figure me out and make the pain stop.

Yep, I have that right now and it's because of glandular fever. Not sure why it hasn't progressed and become a glandular fever relapse, but go to your doctor and get it checked. They'll be able to get you a blood test to see if it's Glandular. Meanwhile vitamin c and rest are the best thing to do.