my boyfriend and i were hanging out and then he like put his hand down my pants and started rubbing my clit. i dont really know how to explain the feeling but my legs were shaking  what was this

Health Guru
You was having an orgasm hun, did you feel all tingley inside to?

I don't know. Like it was a crazy feeling. My nails were digging into his back.

In what way did it hurt? Was it your clit that hurt? How long did the hurting last?
It was probably arousal, but it doesn't sound like an orgasm from what you've said. How did you feel afterwards?
How did it compare to any masturbation you may have done?

I'm not sure if it was pain but. It was really intense. Like. I couldn't breathe and he was my first. I've never even masturbated so. Maybe I'm just really sensitive.

It maybe that you are just really sensitive. Also it is a new experience for you.

Which part had the intense feeling? The difficulty breathing was probably the arousal effect, and maybe you almost climaxed. You didn't say how you felt afterwards. What did your boyfriend think? Was it his first?

Take care, because when sexual feelings get intense they can create that "urge to merge" sensation, and you could end up going further than you intended. You could also find that your hymen gets ruptured by his fingering you. You need to consider any cultural and religious, or just personal implications of that.

Hope this helps. If you think I can help any more, please ask.

Health Guru
As i said in my first answer that Shepherd999 didn't agree with you had your first major orgasm.
Did your legs feel weak after and did you feel like a tingling inside your vagina?

The end was the most intense. He took my virginity after. It was really overwhelming. And shocking. He. Didn't say what he thought. It was not his first probably more like the 28th.

How long has he been your boyfriend? How old is he?
When did this happen? Unless you used contraception, there is the risk of pregnancy if it was in your fertile time.

i just got cought masterbating by my nabor and she was or still my friend

So what are you trying to say Sam? How does this relate to the post to which you replied or to the thread's question?