In the last few years, I have experienced a new strange and rather uncomfortable phenomenon that only occurs when I smoke marijuana after drinking alcoholic beverages. I begin to lose my vision, get clammy skin, break out in a cold sweat and on one occasion, passed out momentarily. The effects eventually begin to subside after 20 to 30 minutes and I slowly return to normal. Again, this only happens if I mix the two and to the best of my knowledge seems to occur only when I have been drinking first and then smoke. The first time this occured, I smoked some weed during the intermission of an Eagles concert. I had been drinking a lot of beers prior to the weed and soon after smoking, I began to feel an odd tingly sensation, followed by increasing difficulty with my vision (I seemed to be seeing stars and then things went almost completely white). I then began to become clammy and eventually fell over. One of my buddies said that my eyes had actually rolled up in my head which would explain the vision loss. But what the hell is this physiological reaction and does anyone else experience it? Since it happened the first time it has happened on other occasions so that now I just will not smoke marijuana at all if I have been drinking. Thanks.

8) not really sure but if you are going to do both, make sure you smoke before you drink, bad things always seem to happen the other way around

Yes. Other people do experience this. My friend and I were at a concert last night. Drank three beers then smoked some weed. Slowly, my friend began looking sleepy and just out of it. I decided to take her home and at that point (within 10 min of smoking) she had to be carried out. She was dead weight, so we laid her down. by the time I got a cab (another 10 min) She woke up and snapped out of it. She was perfectly normal and functioning, saying "I'm fine. I just came back" meaning she gained control again.
Can someone tell me what the hell happed to my friend?

what you are experiencing is generally known as a "whitey" because you turn completely white! If you have been drinking and you want to partake in a smoke aswell, its best to be in a safe environment, like your home. whiteys can strike at any time whilst smoking weed, and not necessarily in conjunction with alcohol.