I am 30, male and have one of my tonsils enlarged, not a lot (see pictures) and I think it's been like that for at least the last 2 years. My worry is not that but 2 sort of flesh coloured tissue just above the tonsil that looks like an extension of the tonsil. The same tonsil has also a big crypt, but that's actually part of the circular tonsil. I think they've been grown a little in the last 8 months, but not a lot. I do get some tiny white ulcers in my tonsil, not sure if it's always the same.

Please see the pictures here: http://postimg.org/gallery/1qcx40zj2/c35d753f/ 

Does someone know what is that ? Is that part of the tissue? I can't see the same thing in the other tonsil and couldn't find anything like that in the internet either!

I got it checked with my GP 6 months ago when I think I first noticed it, they were slight smaller I think and my GP sayed my tonsil look within normal state or something like that... 

Forgot to say there's a tiny white spot in the tonsil as well. It's been there for months.. I think it's grown but just a little - it was barely noticeable at first.

I'm actually panicking but can't see a doctor any time soon because of my work schedule....

Any updates? I have a similar situation going on right now.