Hi all,

For the last month I've had a sore/tight throat. The ENT put a scope in my nose/throat and said all was good but he dismissed what I was describing. I know what tonsil stones are and get them rarely but I currently have a white lump slightly above the right tonsil (on the skin/flap behind the tonsil).

The ENT said it was ligament but it's perfectly round, half the size of a pea and white (looks very much like a spot).

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Hi just wondering have you found out any more since? I'm suffering from the same thing, a really dry feeling in the back of my throat on the left side for the last 3 months and I could nearly feel a lump when I swallowed and now when I look there's a little white lump like a spot and it's not on my tonsil but on the flap of skin below tonsil so it's hard to see, I already went to doctor a few weeks ago but she said nothing was wrong but now I'm going to go back and see can I be referred to an ent or something, it's very annoying and worrying too!

Hi, I have the same thing. It's not a tonsil stone as I have that as well. I would love to know if you found out what yours was? I worry that it is something serious but I cant afford to pay for the doctor at this time. Please let me know.

I also have this white round thing on my right tonsil just where my tonsil meets my throat. Did you find out what yours was?