Why dont i get pregnant please help me.i dont have feelings for a man too why

are you lesbian or maybe you you need a real man

it must not bother you that much you dont even answer to your own post!!!

Amnot a lesbian.buh i dont get feelingz 4 mi man

It does bother me.i need a child buh i ask mi self is it bcoz of masturbation!!

why? maybe not the right man you need more stimulation to your mind so you can get emotion right

i dont know how much do you masrebate ?

see you dont even answere me why? dont be shy

I do it like once in a month but i used to do it lyk 5tymes a day wen i was still in high skul buh now am fighting hard to stop it.

Do u think so!?

why do you want to stop if it feels good then do it. do you get a good orgasm? how do you masterbate just by rubbing your clit or do you use your fingers too ?im the same guy on the other post so post to this post but yea you do need the right man to tickle your mind and your clit it starts at your mind and then down to your clit

hi asha ,since you didnt answer my last post i guess you didnt like what i posted but let me start again my name is louis and im trying to help you thats all but you have to tell me how .i think you have a hard time expressing your feeling or your thoughts or maybe you cant talk to me because of your man but tell me that ,and, when you can talk to me .i dont know how old your are but those feeling have been lock in you for a long time and i wish youcan feel free to talk to me on anything you want and ask me anything even if its personal i dont mind i will answer your question. its a beatiful thing when you can express your thoughts and dreams and vision to someone .it seems to me that you are under stress because you dont have feeling for men and maybe have a problem talking to one right now but trust me i will take you serious and would never take it as a joke or anything i am an openminded person and i am open to whatever is on your mind and i will listen and share my thoughts with you but i hope you give me a chance and tell me when you can talk to me and just try to be open with me

can you please tell me if your reading my post just yes or no

So how can i contact with you in an easier way lyk watsapp.i rili nid yo hlp plzzz

I do please