I'm in week 22 pregnant and my belly seems to have expanded overnight. I'm concerned about itchy stretch marks. A friend told me that there's a salve that will avoid them or should moisturizer do the trick? Anybody know anything about itchy stretch marks?

Stretch marks are the result of both, genetics and speed of expansion. Some women can grow relatively rapidly and remain mark-less, but others can grow slowly, and still get bad marks. Despite of folklore on this topic, there is no clinical proof that one moisturizer is any better than another. My wife swears by cocoa butter and she doesn't have any stretch marks. Now 2/3 way through her third pregnancy, the first 2 were both 8 pounds, so maybe she has something. There are some protocols for treating stretch marks with Retin-A after pregnancy. However, I don't have much experience with that. This is usually handled by a Dermatologist in this area.