Im 14 and ive stuck it in the girl half way with no protection and before i did i had this clear liquid come out and i wipe it off then stuck it in and after she peed would she be pregnant :'(

ANYTIME you have unprotected sex - doesn't matter how long - you CAN get pregnant! The clear liquid was called Precum! And this CAN contain sperm! IF this was within the last 72 hours I think it would be a good idea for her to take the morning after pill! And NEVER have unprotected sex again - not even for a second! Also KNOW something VERY important! Due to your age, IF you were to get this girl pregnant, you could and would be charged with statutory rape IF she became pregnant and or IF she decided to file a complaint! So think about that - I am VERY serious about this! You would be known as a child rapist!!!!! It doesn't matter if it's concentual! So think about that at 14 CAN you handle the responsibility and perhaps the charges, for getting a girl pregnant?! I hope she's not for both of your sakes! Good luck!