I have a pretty small pimple like lump near my chin that has been here for a few days now. I don't know what it is, also the right side of my face has been swollen the whole time the lump has been here. Its causing me some pretty intense pain. & The second day when I woke up with burn like bubbles inside my bottom lip. I just want to know what this is & if it is serious. Help if you can.

Hello, Cheyenne.  I am sorry to hear about your discomfort with the lump near your chin.  It sounds like it may be a boil or something similar to it.  Is the right side of your face warm to the touch?  You should go see a doctor as it sounds like an infection and the only way to get rid of it would be to get antibiotics for it.  Has anyone else had an infection that started out like a pimple?  It will possibly need to be lanced if there is a core of infection deep in the tissue.  The doctor will numb the area so that it will not hurt at all.  You will feel much better after having it taken care of.  Good luck to you!