I'm African American and this is the second time I've broke out on my face with red bumps (on my chin and around my jaw line some on my cheeks) I wish I could show a pic. But this time it's more under my lip and 2 is forming on the lining of my lip at the top. Idk what it is and I can't say it's something I'm allergic to cause It would of been worse and and other problems. I really need help cause I'm back depress cause it looks ugly and It takes a long time to get rid of like last time. Please any answers will help guide me.

Hello Shay,

So you're having problems with red bumps on you cheek and chin.  And this has been happening more recently.  You could be having hormone imbalances or possibly sensitivities to certain molecules.  It could be something in the air or perhaps something you are washing with.  I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful what I use.  I can't wear makeup because of it.  You might want to try something like Ponds Cold cream or perhaps Noxema to wash your face with and see if that helps. 

It the cold pond cream only for make up? Cause I don't wear makeup because it breaks me out to