Okay, so I have been suffering kinda sorta from what I believe is anorexia for a little over 2 years now, i had days where I would fast if I gained more than a few ounces and days where I would only eat 1 meal and junk food later on, I didnt work for awhile and spent most of my time working out to maintain atleast a low body weight of 85 pounds, I am currently around 110 because in febuary I decided to leave the scale alone until may and eat a bit more, i am way under recovery calories and even though i am still working out i am gaining weight. I have an intense fear of becoming fat and prior to this i decided i needed to lose weight when I weighed around 170 pounds and I have never really had the greatest diet eating once a day drinking sugary beverages and now i am stuck in this mess, I have no medical coverage and need some advice as to what I should do and I also lost my menstrual cycle and I dont know what to think, well i gain and and more of my weight back ot will my body evenly distribute at its set weight, help me please!! Should i stop exercising what do I do?!

I suffered from anorxia due to depression when i was 14. And the only way i could stop is by realizing i had a problem and seeking help. as well as forcing myself to eat small amounts everyday, the slowly every too weeks eating a lil bit more and more. the best diet is to eat a balenced amout of healthy foods(junk isnt that bad if not so often) eating enough, and doing enough exersize like just the right amount of walking etc. dont push yourself then your body will just throw it up, go slowly.