I'm a very hairy person. I'm 13 and already have an almost grown mustache. I have very hairy legs too (Not shaving those I'm not metro). One problem I have is that I'm forced to shave my lower back and my genitals almost everyday and it grows back like the next day it's not that much of a hassle but it can get annoying when you miss a shot. Also there is a lot of hair on my toes and fingers. Which are easy to shave but gets annoying when your cut your hand on accident this also happens with my eyebrows and nose. Is there anyway to stop rapid hair growth and stuff?

Hi, I have the same problem too. I grow a lot of hair on my genitals too, and my chin. I am not worried about my genital hair though. But I hate having chin hair(don't know why, just don't like it). And I'm 17 so yea. Anyone know how to help us?

yeah i have this problem too! i dont know whats wrong but when i shave my legs it grows back the next day. I've tried getting really sharp razors and stuff but it doesnt matter :( I cant give any advice its just irritating because i have really sensitive skin so i cant shave unless i wait like 4 days or else i get little red bumps around my abnkles and stuff and it hurts and burns.
it really sucks in the summer. ADvice?

yeah i also have this problem haha =/ I have hair all over my butt, thighs,chest,abdominals, and even my back. Shaving only makes it wort and grow more rapidly and im only 16

Celebrity

The only way to stop hair growth is to "starve", that way hair will stop growing and actually come out, some people on a starvation diet do that, hair stops growing and comes out. Seriousy, there is NO way you can stop hair growing, a healthy diet in fact makes hair grow faster. You are a very healthy person so the hair grows fast, all you can do is cut, shave or trim it if you want to.You should just accept that you are healthy and hairy, no harm in that, bottom line:- there is no way you can stop hair growing on your body.