Hi, I'm Vea. I live in Canada. I'm 17 years old, lactose intolerant, and currently suffering a few viral things, but only one thing going on with me is starting to make me worry.

A few days ago, my eye started to hurt any time I blink. I hadn't bumped it or scratched it, I use the same eyeliner I've used for the past 3 years without a problem, I use the same mascara I've used for the past 4 years - again, without a problem. My eye has been irritated almost like this before once or twice, but it only lasted one night, and so I figured it was just because I was tired. I got an excellent sleep last night, and when I woke up this morning, my left upper eyelid was swollen and hurt MORE whenever I blinked.

My other illnesses (maybe they're related?)
are a cold and a stomach virus. My stomach virus is one which doesn't allow my food to digest fully (I figured this out when I saw that there were shreds of lettuce in the toilet the size of my middle finger and distinguishable shreds of carrot, both of which I had eaten under 24 hours prior.)

Any insight as to what I should do?
I'm currently only applying ice to my eyelid, but the swelling doesn't desist. Not even remotely.

-Sorry, I didn't mean to post here.