I am 36 years old. I found a lump on my right breast a few years ago and noticed swelling above both collarbone. I went to the doctor and was sent for ultrasound on my neck and breast. They said everything on my neck looked normal. They found a cyst on my breast and I had it biopsied. It came back as a fibroadenomas cyst.

For the last couple of years I've noticed swelling behind both ears. I also had a CT scan on my abdomen for what was believed to be appendicitis. It turned out to be a serious UTI. They found a spot on my spleen and told me to follow up on it. I can't help but wonder if the swelling my behind ears, on collarbones, and spot on my spleen are all related. I get tired of being shuffled to around from doctor to doctor and being told that there's nothing wrong with me. If there's nothing wrong with me why am I being prescribed 10 to 15 different medications?