I am a 32 year-old male. I have noticed that my glands around the collarbone have swollen but I don’t know why. How can I get rid of the swelling? They don’t cause any discomfort but are annoying. Thank you in advance

Swollen nodes are treated by finding and treating the underlying cause. If you glands have swollen in the collarbone area they may indicate infection of the head or neck, tumor in abdomen, a breast or lung. If they don’t go down in a two weeks time, you may want to visit your doctor and see if everything was in order.

Hello there,

Swollen lymph nodes are usually sign of infection in your body. That infection is usually some kind of a virus or bacteria which your body is fighting against. Your body is giving you a sign that something is going on by swollen lymph nodes and the only thing you can do is to help your body to beat this infection. You can do that by improving your immune system and this can be done by adjusting your nutrition or better to say by exchanging bad nutrition with healthy one.

Try to increase intake of fluids in your organism especially orange juice which is full of vitamin C and cut back on fatty and junk food. Vegetables and fruits are very desirable. If you don’t see any change in a few days than you will have to consult your doctor.   

when the glands at the collarbone are swollen it is most likely lymphedema.