Approximqtely one month ago I woke up one morning and the pupil of my right eye was completely fixed dilated. I went to my optomotrist and she diagnosed me as having a reaction to a plant that I had come into contact with. She told me it would take several days to release and it did, about one week and the pupil went back to normal.
However, since that time I have had 3 episodes of swelling that have occurred around my eye. The first was on my upper cheek bone close to the outside corner of my eye. It went away after about 2-3 days. The second time it occurred was above the same eye on my forehead. It also went away in about 3 days. Now I have a 3rd swelling on the eyebrow itself. There is no itching, heat or discomfort to my eyeball. What is going on and what should I do?

Sounds like those areas around your eye may have been hypersensitized by the plant. Try topical hydrocortisone cream or oral antihistamine. Stress management may help reduce the frequency of this recurring.