Hi, I'm 20 years old and i got my eyebrows waxed on January 10 and it hurt because i don't usually go to wax them (second time I've gotten my eyebrows waxed in my life) i went to go do them so later on when I was done getting them waxed i saw i had like a little bit of blood like 2 dots under my eyebrow and had like little scabs so i took it off but then a few days later on January 13 i got this "pimple" on the corner on my right eyebrow and i thought it was gonna go away and i didn't do anything to it but now it's getting worse and i have a few more all close together ok my eyebrow and i don't know what to do!! I really need help and this looks bad and gross! :(

Hi Vivian,

You can get an infection called "folliculitis" from waxing, tweezing, or shaving.  Basically, there is bacteria on our skin (normal bacteria) that gets into the hair follicle and causes an infection.

It can get "gross."

See your doctor.  In some cases you might need an antibiotic.

Good luck.