I had an abortion while ago and it seems to me that ever since then my labia is swollen. I was wondering if the abortion could have caused it. What do you think about the possible cause of my condition?

Vaginal swelling, particularly of the labia majora, can be caused by a variety of factors, such as increased blood flow to the labia region, hormonal fluctuations, an infection, rough sex, etc. Maybe what caused your swelling is something about the procedure of an abortion. I can not tell you for sure due to a fact that I am not able to examine you. There are some conditions that can cause what you are experiencing. Some infections, if left untreated can cause swelling and discomfort. Also, condition called Bartholin's cyst can be a possible cause. In this condition exit from Bartholin's gland becomes blocked, resulting in swelling and tenderness at entrance to vagina. Whatever the cause, one thing is clear and that is that you need to go to your doctor. I hope that you will be ok.

I am 15years old and my right inner labia has become considerably larger than the other, it does not feel swollen exactly, more looser than the other. It is also not painful, I am very nervous about going to the doctors about this, but could it be serious? Thank you

I got one after my abortion also. It comes and goes