I'm 32 and lately I have noticed few bumps in my pubic area on the crossing between the inner side of my right leg and my outer labia. They got bigger every day and they also started hurting so I can't sit straight anymore on that side, I have to lean myself on the left side in order to sit. I have been treated for gonorrhea but my doctor said that it was totally cured. Please help me I don’t know what to do. How do I get rid of these bumps and what could they be?

Bumps in the pubic area on the crossing between the leg the rest of the body are probably swollen lymphatic glands. These are regional lymphatic nodes that are especially densely placed in the groin, armpit and neck areas. Lymphatic nodes are the places through which all bodily fluids from a particular are must pass before getting into the main bloodstream. The inflammation of the groin glands usually means that there is some kind of infection going on in that area, or it also can be a metastasis of a tumor that is trying to spread through the lymphatic system and that got stuck in the lymphatic gland, stopped by bodies immune system. If you had some kind of an infection in that area like gonorrhea it is possible that it is not totally cured and that it’s coming back again. As I said, it can be a sign of cancer developing in that area. In any case I think you should consult your doctor as soon as possible to receive adequate medical treatment.

I have swelling on the left side of pubic bone area wich has fluid in it.I am a 77 year old male.A few months ago
I was climbing over a low wooden fence and I slipped and came down onto my pubic bone area it hurt a little
and it did swell slightly,recently the swelling has got a bit bigger and contains fluid,no pain with it.I would appreciate
your thoughts on this.
Thank you