Search up buteyko Patrick, if you want to eliminate the problem completely.

CHS doesn't disappear by itself. I can be treated without any Medication.

I hate having Chronic hyperventilation syndrome, but guess what? there is a cure for it. I'm actually 1 week in the process and am feeling good, although my anxiety is still present, and my fatigue has subsided. It's not easy, but I will work hard and have determination to get rid of it.

It must be hell for you then? I have it and I must say that it's like a curse.

I hate Chronic hyperventilation it's a nightmare, especially because doctors don't know much about it.

BUTEYKO! :) I have had HVS since 2011 and have been doing buteyko for 2 weeks. I am already feeling such a difference

Hi hun I've had this for 2 and a half years and I wouldn't wish it on anybody it's so horrible and mentally torturous xxx

Hello, I've had this for 3 years now , it has honestly made my life a missery and I dread the future if this is all there is , have you tried the buteyko at all hun , how do you handle this xxx

Hi. I have the same thing. Lately it is debilitating. Are you still suffering from it? I recently had my 4th baby.

thanks we're thesamae.....

I'm not sure if you're still around, I know this was a long time ago. I have this syndrome too, I sort of self-diagnosed because no one can figure it out. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi I have been suffering with CHS for 14 years now it is horrible when it does come on. You need to buy a retraining CD called A Breathing Retraining Programme By Ann Pitman. This CD has helped me no end, but you must persevere with it and you will feel a lot better