I have recently had some brown discahrge like what a woman would get at the end of a period only no period had come, and this lasted for about 4 days. My husband and I use condoms religiously, however I may have come into contact with semen, by using the same towel to "wipe up with" after we have sex. Has anyone gotten pregnant this way?? I know that all it takes is to have some semen come into contact with a woman's vagina, but could this be possible. Thanks.

the discharge could be anything.. if it continues, see a dr. and condoms are not 100% fool proof.. so relying religiously can still get your pregnant. as for the towel. sperm dies as it hits air.. so i highly doubt if you're pregnant, thats how it happened. take a test. thats the only way to know for sure and ease your troubled mind. best of luck!