Hello, my cousin had did my hair in the summer by putting extensions in my hair.A month later,i took the extensions out and my hair had fallen out i took some vitamins (flintstones) my hair was regrowing but one side of my hair was growing faster than the other so i got a trim i did the same thing but still one side is growing faster, what should i do?

hi, Its strange, since glue and sew in weaves can damage your hair, but still wont cause it not to grow. Your best option are vitamins but if they dont give any results consult yout physician. Also sometimes stress can cause you to lose hair, so dont worry too much until you see do you even have a problem. Hope this helped.

Healthy hair is only as healthy as what you put in it. If you eat well, then your hair will grow faster and look more natural. Other than that use FAST shampoo as an enhancer. This way you get the best of both worlds by providing natural supplements to your hair, while providing a healthy look to it.