Recently, I’ve heard a lot of good things about Hot latin diet. Two of my coworkers started following it and now they are talking about it all the time.

Yesterday, a good friend of mine also started talking about some diets and he mentioned this one. Apparently, this diet is not only beneficial when it comes to weight loss, but it is very healthy too. There are some 7 power foods that you should incorporate in your everyday meals and they will help you lose pounds.

Is this true? Do you know something about Hot latin diet? What are the health benefits of it besides weight loss?

Hello there Julietteee. As you may know, Dr. Manny Alvarez created The Latin Diet in order to help Latin American immigrants to lose weight, become healthier and reclaim their sleek physique. He noticed how latin emigrants after a year or two lose their fit body and start looking like average over weighted Americans. This diet has its focus on 7 super latin foods. It can help you to refresh and detoxify your body. Also, it offers an exercise plan so you will find yourself in a better condition and it will make your muscles stronger. I have also heard that by eating those 7 power foods you can improve your overall health.

Hello both of you. I have read the book “The Hot Latin Diet” by Dr. Manny Alvarez and Arlen Gargagliano Celebra so I can give you some information about health benefits of this diet that you may find useful. I haven’t used the diet (yet) so I don’t have personal experience but I have a lot of information because of the book. As the book says, this is not just a diet it is a lifestyle change. The book recommends regular exercise, organic foods, wild fish, whole grains, fresh herbs, adding spices to foods, adding alcohol in moderation, eating every three to four hours and never eating after 8 p.m. Besides weight loss, this diet will help you regulate your blood sugar level, regulate blood pressure level and refresh your whole body.