I see there isn't topics about this diet, so I need to ask guys do you have any success with Jim Karas' The Petite advantage diet?

What are the main rules about this one?

I know that Mr Karas has established itself as Chicago's most successful personal fitness trainer.

Also, I was at the bookstore today and I saw his book. I didn't buy it, but I have heard that it is full of recipes that might be little unusual for me.

It means that I need to follow each meal day, exactly? What groceries can I eat, and what should I avoid?

Thanks!

Hello girls,

this diet was a failure in my case. I have read this book from Jim Karas, and shortly after, I started the diet. Honestly, I really don’t know how people feel full, as I was starving every single minute. I know that in his book every word is about losing pounds, but nothing about possible hunger. I was hungry all the time, so I was also kind of nervous about it.

I was wondering – anyone else had this problem? Maybe I was doing something wrong, I don’t know.

But, this diet is not my favorite.

You should try it, and tell us your experience.

Do you have his book?

Good luck!