When I first heard about this I laughed for two days. Remember Homer? He was on real diet. The Donut Diet, I can not believe that people can invent such things. No, I am not going to try it. I have not weight problems. I just want to share this with you and see your opinions on this.

Ha, ha to you too. Guess what, I read about this diet too. And tried it. And guess what, it helped me a lot. Beside, I love donuts very much. Also I am a great fan of Homer. For people without weight problems all these diets are a laugh, but for fat people, they are a possible solution. Maybe you should think about this next time you start to laugh about some diet.

Hallo,
To be honest it does sound funny. I never tried it and would like to hear from someone who has experience with this diet because it sounds to me like there is no chance that this can actually work. If I am not mistaking doughnut contains around 250 calories and if you eat ten doughnuts this is more than two thousand calories per day, which in my book of diets is really too much. However you need to it them whole day but there is an option that you can eat a normal meal during the day. If anybody has more experience in this it would be nice to share.
All the best to you,
Karen