Hello, I would like some advice from those who are experienced in diets. I need to know how to make diet plans just for me? I know that we all have different metabolisms and constitutions and therefore diets have to be modified for each and every one of us. So, can you help me out here?

You should measure the amounts of fat, muscles and water in your body. Some people do not have much fat tissue, but are extremely overweighted due to lot of water in their bodies. Also, muscles are heavier than fats so some people do not recommend exercises for those who are only looking for loosing weight, not shaping their bodies. When that ratio is known, you will need a help from a pro nutritionist for establishing a perfect diet for you.

Hallo,
I am not that experienced in making diets but I know few things what you can and what you can’t eat. The fact is that you might need to talk to some nutritionist about making you custom diet. You need to know few things before you can make your diet. The body mass index is really important here because it shows the amount of your weight and the level of obesity. You should of course avoid all fatty foods and try to fill your diet with lots of vegetables and fruits. You can try also to take some supplements that will help with your metabolism. I hope this helped you a bit.
All the best to you,
Karen