Oh the joy of being a teenager! Some things are good, but some are not. One of the bad things about being a teenager is the acne, pimples and black heads. And no matter how hard we try and how paitent we are they never seem to go away. So my question to you is, if you have acne, pimples black heads ect... out of all of those products on the market which one have you found works the best for you? I am pretty sure alot of people would benifit from your answers.

I have battled with Acne for 6 years and I've tried almost everything, Pro-active didnt work for me it actually made it worse. I switched to St. Ives apricot scrub and it has worked great. I also got an acne controller make-up from avon and it helps clear things up.

Thanks so much! Espeacially because I was thinking about getting Pro-active at a kiosk at my local mall! Now that I know that it doesnt work very well I will look into St. Ives!

They also have some make-up that is an acne medicine, that works pretty good too.