I am 27 year old. My skin is oily & i got pimples on my face and also a problem of black heads from last 2-3 weaks. I have applied many things for treatment on my face but no result was found. In this duration I got more & more pimples .Now tell me what should i do???????

Hi:
There is a lot to choose from for acne treatment these days...Great things. I believe that a dermatologist would be your best bet. You'll be so surprised at what your options are. If you do not have insurance, you will have to continue trying out the over-the-counter remedies. Another helpful thing might be to rinse your face off a couple of times throughout the day to keep the oil at a minimum. In addition, use an exfoliating cleaners a few times a week. This will remove the dead cells from the surface of your skin which will help to minimize the build up of oil and bacteria on your skin. I hope this helps....Let us know.

It would help to know what you have tried. What kind of soap have you used? What do you put on your face? Often when you have oily skin, it turns out that you are working too hard to remove the oil from your skin and that turns out to be the worst thing for it. A gentle touch is often needed to prevent a breakout. In fact that does work best! Please let us know so that we can help out.