Hi, I have a rather common problem. I am loosing weight and that is good thing. Bad thing is that my thighs are still fate. No matter what I do or what kind of diet I try, they stay the same. A friend tells me that squats will only cause the thighs to become massive. So what are the best thigh exercises?

Your friend is wrong. If you have a trainer and he don't want big thighs, then it won't happen. The secret is in an intensity level. You should do it 3 times a week. Use your body weight for 2-3 sets of 10 repetitions. Then build up weight for 3-4 weeks. The best aerobic exercises are walking and rowing.

ur friend is so wrong (what do her thighs look like) i have always had thighs that are thick in comparison to my very slim upper body the only thing that helps my thighs to become compact lean and beautiful are squats and lunges while holding dumbells. only make sure u use the correct form so u don't injure your knees and back

Walking/running and doing squats by sitting as if there is a chair with your back against the wall. Also lying on your back and doing a bycycling motion with your legs.