Skinnamarink ??? Sharon, Lois, & Bram used to sing it on their show for kids. I have most of them but I don't know the motions on the 4th line: Skinnamarink-a-dink-a dink, Skinnamarink-a-do I love You Skinnamarink-a-dink-a dink, Skinnamarink-a-do Yes I Do I love you in the morning, and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening 'neath the silvery moon. Skinnamarink-a-dink-a dink, Skinnamarink-a-do I Love You

:umno: I'm not sure. :)

:umno: I'm not sure. :)

Rob, it's okay. It's not gay recruitment. It's a children' song.

OMFG, I just peed a little. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I thought the moves were sort of like the Hoky Poky.

well it might be. I'll have my gay card revoked if I don't meet the recruitment quota for the month. It's all part of the Gay Agenda, you know.

Is it not a tap dance? With a cane? At least that's what I'm picturing...?

I know this song, I sing to it my kids, but I never knew there were motions. Are there also motions to "I love you a bushel and a peck?"

I had that much figured out but thanks for keeping me informed MW.

I thought it was going to be the motions for YMCA by the Village People... :umno:

When I sing this with my storytime kids (it's one of my favorites) I think for the fourth line I repeat the "I love you" line. But for "Yes I Do" you could maybe do the sign language for "yes"? (I think you make a fist and move it up and down?)

Rob, I'm sorry if I offended you.

I fail to see the necessity for knowing the "motions" for this song. Now if you asked me if I know the motions for certain of Barry White's songs...

*snort*
Hey...BTW, you going to move that seagoing bathtub of yours outa the marina slip? :P

I'm actually writing this while sitting on the deck, just offshore of Grand Cayman. (The mind can be very powerful)