Hi we been sick in the house All 3 of us my boyfriend my son and me have been throwing up.but I had been not able to sleep lately having fever just smelling the sense of throw up makes it worse my nurse said is a bug but I feel like it can be something else I am worried because I don't want my daughter getting sick.my son just starting to feel better its just been sick with nausea throwing up I just finished throwing up last night.headaches dizziness and lost of apatite. Any help would be great full. Thank you

Hi need some help. I been delayed for almost 2 weeks and take 2 pregnancy test and its negative. I been taking antibiotics bcause of toothached. Is that possible that im pregnant? I been having some spot like yellow mens they said on me. And also i been stress bcause of some family problem.