Hey, I'm a 17 year old guy. I'm uncut, and I've never retracted my foreskin until very recently. I find that I can it get over the head fine, but even the slightest touch to it causes a strange, very uncomfortable feeling. This seems to only occur on the very surface, because pressing harder does not change the feeling. Is this just over sensitivity or do I have some sort of problem?

It also hurts a bit when I pull the foreskin back but I just assumed that that was because I'd never done it before.

yeah i have the same problem from what i have read its normal it's just cuz ur head isn't used to it yet

i have the problem i can retract my foreskin when flaccid but i don't want to try it when erect or try to get hard while its retracted cuz im scared it will get stuck and help appreciated

btw im 14

Yeah, i had the same problem about 3 weeks ago and the only way to reduce the sensitivity is to expose the glans to the air as much as possible. The more you do that you will find it becomes less sensitive, i can now touch the glans and even wear the foreskin back all the time.