Hello everyone,

23 year old male here that just got my tonsils out 11/14//2014 due to them being too enlarged causing me to have sleep apnea and such. Had the surgery and have not had ANY pain what so where. Had surgery 11/14 at about 7am and its now 11/15 3am. no pain. Just feels very uncomfortiable and odd to swallow water but im drinking PLENTY!

I have been trying to sleep ALL day but its pretty much impossiable! Ill daze out into my sleep and about 2 minutes into my sleep i will suddenly stop breathing and wake up GASPING for air!!!! It's very very scary and im worried! Its only day 1 and iv had no pain just this issue. I am sitting as far up as i can to sleep but i have no luck. Same issue with the gasping for air almost choking feeling. 

I am very worried since this is day 1 and im sure theres some pain ahead of me and not being able to sleep through it is gonna be rough.

That's exactly what is happening to.me right now it's 11:05 pm my time and I had my surgery earlier today... I can't sleep all day or night but just this recent one that has me looking had me worried I woke from a deep sleep gasping for air and it took a few seconds to catch it....