I e been on methadone 100mgs for 9 years and am prescribed 4 msg of clonopin a day as well. No probs. last night at 7 a friend gave me 8 msg of suboxone saying itd make me feel great. I've never felt so bad! It's been 18 hrs since I took the combo and tried heroin this morning( first relapse) to ease the pain it was so bad!No help. What do I do now ? What should I take to help me? Ik A already made a serious mistake and am never doing this again.so please don't judge I just manna k ow if I should take more meth or benzodiazepines at this time point.or any advice besides the I toldu so please

i belive u should prob wait it out till u feel better and never take subs or benzos with methadome.. im not possitive but i know that combo can and does kill.frompersonal experience.i believe in a day and a half u will feel better then go back to just meth.. never take benzos or subs with meth..personally man i would go see a good doc but i know the pssible repercussions? just to be safe..if not stay up hang in there and go back to meth in 36hrs..good luck man

your in precipitated withdrawls,they go away

Hello Estrella,

I'm not sure if you should take more klonopin but I do know that suboxone contains narcan/naloxone.  Narcan is a drug given to counteract opioid overdoses.  Methadone is a strong opioid.  You have unintentionally put yourself into withdrawals by taking the suboxone. You will not feel better until the narcan gets out of your system.  I'm not sure how long that will be.

I also take methadone but at a much lower dose.  With my research, taking benzo's such as klonopin can be dangerous, so please be careful.  

Thank you so much. Needless to say the last few days sucked soooo bad. Taking the suboxome with the meth f'd me up so bad the detox was like nothing else. Thank you so much for your reply. I waited it out and took my normal dose this morning. Never say never but after ten years of living a good life and I could've messed it up because of one stupid choice. Thank you again because I would've just kept trying stuff. U prob saved my life!

Thank you so much dogydog/ I did hang in there and went back to my normal methadone dose. I did give in a ended up taking 10mg of valium later in the day and it helped a little. My legs still hurt a bit, but i think it's because the methadone has to rebuild in y system. I still can't believe how bad this combination was! Now that I'm more clear headed, I've done my research, and feel lucky to still be alive! Thank you also for responding to my pos so quickly.