Top Ten Things Only Women Understand 10. Cats' facial expressions 9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors 8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds 7. Fat clothes 6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time 5. The difference between beige, off-white, and eggshell 4. Cutting your bangs to make them grow 3. Eyelash curlers 2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made AND, the Number One thing only women understand: 1. OTHER WOMEN

10. Cats' facial expressions :fubby: 8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds
Thats right, they are E. coli carrying strings from hell. :puke:

And the subtle differences in feminine products.

Of course you don't understand wings. You're a boy.

heh heh
This one I get. Mr. Lambda and I do this whenever we drive some distance. It's a game to see who can go the longest without a food or bathroom stop.

I win on this one. I can leave home at 5 in the morning and not use the bathroom until I return at 5 in the afternoon. I don't need to eat during that time either unless it's convenient. My wife however has to go back in the house to use the bathroom as soon as we get in the car and has to stop to eat within the first two hours.

Mrs. Boiler would lose on this one all the time.