Heyy im 21 years old.. me and my bf had un protected sex a few times, my last period was oct 31st , i thought i was pregnant before i have all signs except mornign sickness.. then my period was 5 days late... i took a test a few days after my period ended and it had one dark line and one very very faint line, soo does that mean im pregnant??

All tests are different, so you need to take a look at the instructions! Also most women ovulate 14 days before their next period is due and in about a 3 - 5 day window of ovulation is the ONLY time you can get pregnant! So taking a test right after your period is NOT going to be accurate! Since I take it you are trying to get pregnant, then you need to know your body and know when you are ovulating - usually a stringy discharge, or a slight cramp around that 14th day before! And then THAT is the time to try! I don't think you are pregnant right now - as I stated - this is RIGHT after a period! So start taking prenatal vitamins - these help with YOUR fertility! And DONT drink or smoke - as these have been shown to DRAMATICALLY decrease yours and his fertility! Good luck and health!