Could someone help me for I need to choose some aerobic fitness equipment I in fact need a good air cross trainer. I have tried different running shoes of sound mark but it seems neither one fit me so I would appreciate any further info regarding air cross trainer-what would be the best choice I won’t regret giving money for good air cross trainer. Thanks!

Air cross trainer is the most important part of fitness equipment for good running shoes are the must in runners they need to fit all your legs and foots characteristics so pay attention if you have high or normal arch, what are your wrinkles and so on. Anyway I like you was using different running shoes without being happy with anyone of them-and it is not like the are not good , they probably are but not for my foots-until I found the no.1 for me air cross trainer running shoes wearing them feels like I have some ventilator shoes they are so perfect-the firm is called –merrell chameleon wrap and they are not expensive about 100$ but are worth every cent you could order him over the internet and if you miss the size you could change them. I don't know where you live but these air cross trainers are perfect for warm climate areas.