I've been diagnosed with Trigger finger in my left middle and ring fingers. When I flex my fingers to clench my fist, the middle knuckles pop and it is caused by the tendons swelling up too large for the joints, so when they are forced through the joints it causes "popping". I now have to wear a double-splint and take Aleve to reduce swelling. Has anyone ever had experience?

I've had two trigger finger releases because the fingers would lock and I would have to physically straighten them. They are not as strong now but at least they work. I have potential for trigger finger in the rest of my fingers as well. The tendons are frayed in all of my fingers. Make sure you take care of your hands, I can't do the work I did for so long and for a while I thought I wouldn't even be able to hold a pencil again.